Transition is a fantastic opportunity for students in Year 6 moving into Year 7 to experience life in secondary school before going. Our highly experienced team run a range of courses to support students in bridging the gap and building confidence.
Our workshops and activities are designed to develop the skills necessary for a positive transition into bigger schools and by getting our students to participate and integrate with others, we believe we have the keys to making sure the start to secondary will be an enjoyable one.
- Our students participate in a range of activities throughout the week building their confidence and skills
- Health and sports, arts and crafts, food tech, drama, dance, team building and more
- Equality and diversity, anti-discrimination and anti-bullying workshops through the week
- 1:1 time spent with teachers at the school, adults and older students to build communication skills
- Opportunity to discuss any worries and stress before starting school in September